In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Responsible: Horus Solutions SL.
- NIF: B09732397
- Address: Calle holanda 36 03130 – Santa Pola, Alicante – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 633559878
- Website: https://profishingalicante.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that will comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder always except for the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific fines about which the Holder will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the fines requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and will eliminate those records that are inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse the website you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or on a page.
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data it has stored and how it has been obtained, request their rectification, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Holder, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to his newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Holder is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed and stored by — Horus Solutions SL — only as described on the pages:
- Legal warning
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries.
- For example, the Owner uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out on the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best industry practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, destruction or destruction of the same.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which the Holder is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since the Holder takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Holder informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Holder has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in those cases, the User will be authorized informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the cookie collection and treatment policy on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly updated.